Optical brightener KSN has a very good whitening effect and is well-known in the whitening agent industry. It is usually used for high-end plastics that require high whiteness.
The Optical brightener KSN has a similar chemical structure to Optical brightener OB-1, but it has a better whitening effect on polyester fibers and plastic products than Optical brightener OB-1, and its compatibility with plastics is also better than Optical brightener OB-1, with a small amount of use It can produce very good results, which is far less than the Optical brightener OB-1.
The optical brightener KSN not only has good high temperature resistance, but also has excellent solar and weather resistance. It can be used for the whitening of polyamide, polyacrylonitrile and other polymer fibers; it can also be used for film and injection molding. And extrusion molding materials, adding Optical brightener KSN in any processing stage of synthetic high polymer will have a good whitening effect.
Product performance of Optical brightener KSN:
Product Cate: Optical Brightener for Plastic
Product Name: Optical Brightener KSN
Chemical Name: 4.4-bis(5-methyl-2-benzoxoazol)-ethylene
CAS No.: 5242-49-9
C.I. No.: 368
Molecular Formula: C30H22N2O2
Appearance: greenish yellow powder
Melting process: 300~320°C
Performance and characteristics of Optical brightener KSN:
1. The dosage is small, the whitening strength is high, and a small amount can produce a very good whitening effect.
2. Wide application performance, widely used in whitening polyester and other chemical fibers and various plastics.
3. It has good compatibility with plastics, high temperature resistance and excellent light and weather resistance
Scope of application of Optical brightener KSN:
1. It is suitable for whitening polyester, polyamide, polyacrylonitrile and other fibers, silk fabrics and wool fabrics.
2. It is widely used in film, injection molding and extrusion molding materials, and is suitable for processing all plastics.
3. It is very suitable for whitening in any processing stage of synthetic high polymer, including the polymerization stage.
Instructions when use Optical brightener KSN:
The optical brightener KSN is equivalent to 0.01-0.05% of the weight of the plastic or polyester pellets, and it can be fully mixed with the materials before various plastic molding processing or polyester fiber drawing.
Recommended dosage of Optical brightener KSN:
Add 2-30g of Optical brightener KSN for every 100kg of material.
1. Add 0.5～2g to transparent plastic.
2. The amount of polyester fiber added is 10-20g.
How to use optical brightener KSN:
First put the plastic raw materials and other auxiliary materials into the mixer, mark the weight, and then add the optical brightener KSN according to the addition amount of 200-500g per 1000kg material, and stir the optical brightener KSN 8-10 minutes, It can be directly produced at this time.
The high-end plastic particles are added with the optical brightener KSN, and we can clearly see that the whiteness of the product has improved a lot.