China fluorescent brightener BBU 220 Product details:
China fluorescent brightener 220 is a water-soluble brightener, commonly used for whitening cotton fiber, viscose fiber, and paper.
Fluorescent brightener BBU 220 Structural formula:
China fluorescent brightener 220
Molecular formula: C40H40N12O16S4Na4
Relative molecular mass: 1165.12
Ultraviolet absorption wavelength: 350 nm
Attributes: anionic, blue light
Executive standard: HG/T3727-2010
China fluorescent brightener BBU 220 physical indicators:
1) Appearance: light yellow uniform powder
2) Fluorescence intensity (equivalent to standard product): 100±3
3) Whiteness (Difference between whiteness of standard product: sample whiteness% or WCTE-standard whiteness% or WCTE): ≥ -3
4) Moisture content: ≤ 5.0%
5) Fineness (the amount of residue passing through the 250μmm sieve): ≤ 10%
6) Mass fraction of water insoluble matter: ≤ 0.5%
Performance characteristics of China fluorescent brightener BBU 220:
1. Good water solubility, soluble in 3-5 times the volume of boiling water, about 300g per liter of boiling water and 150g in cold water.
2. Not sensitive to hard water, Ca2+ and Mg2+ do not affect its whitening effect.
3. Anti-peroxidation bleaching agent, containing reducing agent (sodium sulfide) bleaching agent.
4. The acid resistance is general, and the whitening condition PH>7 is better.
China fluorescent brightener BBU 220 Product use:
1. Used for whitening cotton fiber and viscose fiber.
2. It is suitable for adding to the whitening printing paste.
3. Fluorescent whitening is carried out in the pulp.
4. Fluorescent whitening is carried out in the process of surface sizing.
5. Fluorescent whitening is carried out during the coating process.
How to use China fluorescent brightener BBU 220: (Take the padding method as an example)
1. The temperature of the padding liquid is 95-98℃, the residence time: 10-20 minutes, the bath ratio: 1:20,
2. The steaming time is about 45 minutes, the recommended dosage of Lianda Chemical: 0.1-0.5%.
China fluorescent brightener BBU 220 Matters needing attention:
Transportation: China fluorescent brightener 220 products should be transported to avoid collision and exposure.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse, with a storage period of two years.