Black masterbatch is a kind of plastic coloring masterbatch.
Since the plastic raw material itself has no color or natural white, the black plastic products used in real life are generally processed by mixing plastic raw materials and black masterbatch.
1. The heat resistance of black masterbatch. The temperature resistance of PVC and PE pigments is 160-180 degrees Celsius. The temperature of ABS and PS pigments is 250-280 degrees Celsius. The temperature resistance of PP, PA and PET pigments is above 280 degrees. Generally, the heat resistance time of the pigment is required to be 4-10 minutes, generally, the higher the use temperature, the shorter the heat-resistant time. Phthalocyanine blue pigment can withstand a temperature of 325 degrees Celsius and change color in 10 minutes.
2. Appearance of black masterbatch: 2.2*2.8 cylindrical black body.
3. Application scope of black masterbatch: It is suitable for most thermal resin injection molding, pelletizing, pressing, film blowing, wire, pipe and other processes.
4. Black masterbatch usage: Mix evenly with the raw materials to produce.
5. Black masterbatch dosage: recommended dosage 1%-3% (depending on product requirements)
6. Technical parameters: Bulk specific gravity 25”C 950kg/m3
7. Melting point: 130-350℃
8. Melting finger: 30g/10min
9. Moisture: 0.001%
10. Packing: 25kg/bag, polyethylene black ziplock bag or paper-plastic composite bag
11. Advantages of black masterbatch:high High black, high brightness, easy to disperse, and can achieve high-gloss mirror effect. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, odorless, and smoke-free. The product has a smooth and shiny surface, stable solid color, good toughness, and no color spots and color lines. It reduces costs, saves additives, and reduces plant site pollution.